Friday, October 21, 2011

Sights and Sounds of Autumn: Part II



The following images were taken last weekend at Rose Tree Park,  just north of the Borough of Media, Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, you'll just have to use your imagination for the "sounds" on Part II. I promise to get some more "sounds" for Part III!

While I love nature and photographing it in its natural state, I also enjoy 
getting creative and experimenting with exposure and movement. 
I call it "Abstract Photography." I know it may not be everyone's "cup of tea" but, it is something I've been having a lot of fun with lately. Oh, and if you can think of a better way of describing it, please let me know. 




The Fall Foliage colors are not at their peak yet around here.
So I find the image above a lot more interesting than the one below. 





The same goes for the one above, and the one below. 




Fall Foliage Impressionism?

Do you prefer vertical "brush strokes" or horizontal?


Rose Tree Park


Wild Berries: does anyone know what they are?


Tree trunks dancing in the late afternoon sunlight.

What I love about walking around in my nearby parks is that I always see something interesting. The colors change really fast too from one week to the next. 
I am really hoping to have the opportunity to get out there this weekend 
and shoot some more "Sights and Sounds of Autumn". 



No comments:

Post a Comment